[LAU] yoshimi falls asleep on padsynth load

cal cal at graggrag.com
Thu Jul 8 08:19:01 UTC 2010

On 08/07/10 18:06, Philipp Überbacher wrote:
> [ ... ]
>
> Thanks Cal, now it loads immediately.
>
> I think I commented this once already, but as a reminder:
> When you quit there's a popup. It says: "Save session state?".
> There are three options to choose from. The keyboard action there is
> reversed, when you use leftarrow the selection moves to the right, and
> vice versa. It's just a nitpick, I'm almost used to it in the meanwhile
> ;)

Yeah, I remember :-), and as I said last time, it's just a straightforward
use of fltk's fl_choice() function, so I've no idea why it should be A about.
I did go looking at the fltk source, but to honest I quickly lost interest.
One day I'd like to figure out what's going on there, but I wouldn't dare
promise how fast or slow that might happen.

cheers.