[LAU] ASCAP Assails Free-Culture, Digital-Rights Groups

drew Roberts zotz at 100jamz.com
Thu Jul 8 15:50:33 UTC 2010

On Thursday 08 July 2010 10:58:22 you wrote:
> I love your idea but fortunately we can just walk away and not
> consume.

Not always, sometimes you are stuck in traffic...

Because if the over the top laws we have re copyright these days, I consider
non-Free licensed coyrighted works in a public place to be pollution. They
infect my sound recordings and my photographs and videos. Pollution.

Not to mention possibly infecting my mind and polluting future artistic
efforts on my part. (And this can happen without the artist's awareness
according to legal theory it seems.)

all the best,

drew