[LAU] a student performance video

Philipp Überbacher hollunder at lavabit.com
Fri Jul 9 13:41:50 UTC 2010

Excerpts from Dave Phillips's message of 2010-07-09 15:14:43 +0200:
> Philipp Überbacher wrote:
> > Excerpts from Dave Phillips's message of 2010-07-09 14:46:26 +0200:
> >
> >> Greetings,
> >>
> >> YouTube video of one of my students performing a KT Tunstall song:
> >>
> >>     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hEJjHN5E4U
> >>
> >> Audio/video edited & converted with the latest Kdenlive.
> >>
> >> Best,
> >>
> >> dp
> >>

> > Sounds nice, as far as I can hear. The recording could be better.
> >

> Yeh, it's not so high quality audio. The recording is from the camera,
> an inexpensive Samsung midiDV recorder, with the 16-bit audio option
> selected. It's not an optimal audio setup.
>
> Thanks for listening & viewing, Philipp, I appreciate your comments.
>
> Best,
>
> dp

I think it could be very enjoyable if the recording was better, but
yeah, unlikely to get anything better from such a camera.
Thanks for sharing.
--
Regards,
Philipp

--
"Wir stehen selbst enttäuscht und sehn betroffen / Den Vorhang zu und alle Fragen offen." Bertolt Brecht, Der gute Mensch von Sezuan