[LAU] squeakyshoecore

chrism chris at mccormick.cx
Sun Jul 11 13:47:31 UTC 2010

On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 09:35:37 -0400, Dave Phillips
<dlphillips at woh.rr.com> wrote:
> chrism wrote:
>> I am making a new album, and the first three tracks are up. It is > algorithmic acid made with Pure Data on my Ubuntu GNU/Linux laptop.
>
> Very enjoyable, Chris, got my dancing feet moving this morning. Loved
> the soloing on cryptocerus, that's how I like a synth lead. :)

Cheers Dave!

The synth in question is actually a tight delay line which is tuned to
have a delay length that can only be the inverse of the note frequencies
found in the acid lines. I then assign it to a midi knob and twiddle
away. Great fun!

I will post Pd patches soon. Thanks again for your interest.

Best,

Chris.