[LAU] New directions: Was OT Rant:

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Mon Jul 12 19:25:35 UTC 2010

On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 23:31:28 +0800
Ng Oon-Ee <ngoonee at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 2010-07-11 at 15:59 +0100, Folderol wrote:
> >
> > Does what I want (why should I change?)
> >
> > 1991	SY22
> > 1991	Acorn Risc PC as a sequencer
> > 1992	Sound Canvas
> > 1995	QS300
> > 2002	PC running linux as a sequencer
> > 2006	ZynAddSubFX (major wake-up)
> >
> > I do try other software and hardware stuff from time to time, to make
> > sure I don't get complacent again, if for no other reason!
>
> That's an impressive list =). Salutations!

Thanks a lot. As well as (re-tread) guitarist, I'm hoping to add
harmonica to the list soon.

> > Oh, and recently I've gone back to guitar playing after a 35 year
> > break - my poor fingers :o
> >
> Ouch, that should really hurt. Stock up on the ice for post-playing
> cooling down (literally).

This is what I'm currently working on. It is tending to soak up all my
energies, so my presence on the groups and forums is a bit (more)
sporadic :(

http://www.kara-moon.com/forum/index.php?action=dl
attach;topic=5716.0;attach=4027

There is some collaborative development of this in the planning stages
too :)

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk