[LAU] midi bonanza: scanned player-piano roll archives!

Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas pedro.lopez.cabanillas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 10:16:39 UTC 2010

On Thursday, July 8, 2010, Niels Mayer wrote:
> I needed some new "radio" for background listening via
> http://kmid2.sourceforge.net/ , and now I have it :
> http://nielsmayer.com/npm/smythe-midi.tgz

Thank you very much for using and citing KMid, and of course for sharing the
archive.

I love pianolas. The conversion of ancient rolls into MIDI files are rescuing
treasures like the ragtime pieces composed (and some, even recorded) by Scott
Joplin. "Magnetic Rag", "Something Doing", "Entertainer" or "Maple Leaf" are
already included in your collection, other jewels like "Pleasant Moments" can
be freely downloaded from Robert Perry's site at
http://www.pianola.co.nz/rollscans/zip_download.html

Regards,
Pedro