[LAU] Reverb to use with LinuxSampler/piano?

Jonathan E. Brickman jeb at joshuacorps.org
Wed Jul 14 00:14:38 UTC 2010

I never found a really good piano .SF2; this is why I set up
LinuxSampler.  Right now I am using the one they provide on their web
site, and it's pretty good, but when I get the $ I'm going to try to
find a Bosendorfer .gig I read about a while back.  I have always wanted
to play a Bosendorfer since I heard of them, and the .gig I heard of was
$40, I was told it is excellent.

J.E.B.