[LAU] [LAD] New modular synthesis library w/ ruby bindings

Harry Van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 18:54:30 UTC 2010

Hey Evan,

Congrats on the release. A little reading and it has my attention... even
though I'm not a ruby fan.

Reason to mail:
To play a note, type:

   s.inst.play [note number]

Where [note number] is some number, positive or negative. 0 is middle C.

_Please_ stick to a standard. I'm pretty sure that middle C is 60. Why have
every programmer first be confused about why its all high pitch noise that's
getting played, and then well all code the following:

note = note - 60;

s.inst.play [ note ]

To me it seems a good idea to stick with what standards there are.. But its
up to you of course.
Its your library in the end of the day ;-)

Cheers, -Harry