[LAU] New project for assessing the performance of piano pieces

Philipp Überbacher hollunder at lavabit.com
Tue Jul 20 14:13:00 UTC 2010

Excerpts from drew Roberts's message of 2010-07-20 15:23:11 +0200:
> On Tuesday 20 July 2010 08:26:18 Philipp Überbacher wrote:
> > Now if we also had more scores available as midi or some way to scan
> > a score -> translate to midi, then I'd be very happy
>
> What about that piano roll project for starters?
>
> drew

It's nice project, the scores are fun to listen to, even with constant
velocity. The problem I have with those it that they aren't usually the
songs I try to learn. I'm a total beginner.
--
Regards,
Philipp

--
"Wir stehen selbst enttäuscht und sehn betroffen / Den Vorhang zu und alle Fragen offen." Bertolt Brecht, Der gute Mensch von Sezuan