[LAU] lots of broken audio dev packages in ubuntu 10.4

Atte André Jensen atte at email.dk
Thu Jul 22 08:54:18 UTC 2010

On 2010-07-21 23:29, Dave Phillips wrote:

> Do you have any repos activated besides the official Ubuntu sites ?

I had the dropbox and google(chrome) repos added. Also I was using a
local mirror. Now after removing the extra repros and switching to the
main mirror the problem remains...

atte at vestbjerg:/etc/apt$ grep -v '#' sources.list
deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu lucid main restricted
deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu lucid main restricted
deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu lucid universe
deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu lucid universe
deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu lucid multiverse
deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu lucid multiverse
deb http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu lucid partner
deb-src http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu lucid partner
deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu lucid-security main restricted
deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu lucid-security main restricted
deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu lucid-security universe
deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu lucid-security universe
deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu lucid-security multiverse
deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu lucid-security multiverse
deb http://archive.canonical.com/ lucid partner

atte at vestbjerg:/etc/apt/sources.list.d$ grep -v '#' *
atte at vestbjerg:/etc/apt/sources.list.d$

So my repos should be pretty standard, right?

NB: The reason I ask here, is that the only problem seems to be with dev
packages needed to compile various audio stuff. I gave libgtkmm-2.4-dev
as an example (needed for amsynth) and also traverso couldn't compile
(librdf-dev refuses to compile). So I was hoping someone here would be
more familiar with the issue than the average linux-user...

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk