[LAU] Live sounds?

Philipp Überbacher hollunder at lavabit.com
Fri Jul 23 10:05:48 UTC 2010

Excerpts from Andrew Gaydenko's message of 2010-07-23 11:47:53 +0200:
> Does anybody know about free collection of high quality live sounds? Saying
> "high quality", I mean good and short mics - tube-micamp - adc chain with
> minimal or zero postprocessing. Saying "live sounds" I mean something as
> simple as winecup boom, moving nail across guitar bass string wound, match
> igniting, different small bells, door squeak, tree squeak, midge cheep and so
> on :-)
>
> I see, I can record all these myself, but my mics and micamp are far from be
> the best.
>

> Andrew

You could look through http://www.freesound.org/ and similar sites, but
the quality might vary greatly. Sample packs might be another option,
but maybe you can get the results you want at home?
--
Regards,
Philipp

--
"Wir stehen selbst enttäuscht und sehn betroffen / Den Vorhang zu und alle Fragen offen." Bertolt Brecht, Der gute Mensch von Sezuan