[LAU] audio file player with playback SPEED control???

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sat Jul 31 19:02:58 UTC 2010

Hi!
   There's yatm - Yet Another Time Machine. I don't know, where I got it from,
but you'll most certainly find it through
http://linux-sound.org
or
http://apps.linuxaudio.org
   It supports ALSA naturally, but you can use the ASA JACK plugin to let it
play through JACK. I'm doing it, works fine.
   Then you might also search for rubberband and maybe soundstretch. The latter
is a lib and a commandline utility, but I think some other projects use(d) it.
   Hope that helps!
   Kindest regards
             Julien

--------