[LAU] Campaign: "The most remarkable album on this entire planet"

James Warden warjamy at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 1 12:04:14 UTC 2010

> I added all the nice ideological bits because I thought
> saying "i love
> to bang it" is not enough. I had no idea you guys would put
> on your
> professor glasses and shred me to pieces for that!

sorry if you saw my comments like this. I probably had an incorrect understanding of your project from the way the thread evolved. I think that just saying what you mentioned here:

"I love to bang it"

sounds good enough for me. And I can assure you, I am in no way wearing "professor glasses". The discussion thread just triggered some of my thoughts and questions regarding the relationship art - money, nothing else. I am not pretending to know more than you. But we can certainly disagree on some aspects of that relationship. I hope this is clear enough :)

J.