[LAU] [OT] Help with googletalk

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue Jun 1 16:29:45 UTC 2010

Hello gmailers!
   I was wondering, if someone here has got googletalk (with the voice part).
I'm currently trying to make it work with asterisk, yet have some
difficulties. So I'd need someone to test it with. Would someone be willing to
try to exchange a few calls with me? Notice the little word "TRY"! :-(
   I did everything I could locally, but now I need another google buddy to
experiment. If someone's willing and able to help, please mail me off-list.
   Thanks and sorry for all the rest, for corwding the list with quite
off-topic-ish material.
   Kindly yours
             Julien

--------