[LAU] the swinger

Rob lau at kudla.org
Wed Jun 2 21:03:16 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 02 June 2010 04:40 pm, Chris Cannam wrote:
> I just played some of these clips to my wife and found (to my
> surprise) that she couldn't bear to listen to them.

My non-musically-inclined girlfriend almost peed herself laughing at
"Afternoon Delight" (one of the songs uploaded to knifa's site).  Sometimes
it's funny even if you're not a music nerd.

If I had the code, I'd probably be trying to write a "de-swinger" to see if
the opposite effect would be as amusing on songs like "Truckin'" or any
number of big band standards.  But to be honest, I think the coolest uses
of code like this would involve remixes.

Rob