[LAU] Anything affecting audio in Gulf area?

Brent Busby brent at keycorner.org
Thu Jun 3 09:01:08 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2 Jun 2010, pshirkey at boosthardware.com wrote:

>>> Nah I'm thinking more in the idm blips and beeps genre. Maybe even
>>> industrial sounds like static, buzz, unusual dropouts, etc...
>>
>> Are you suspecting some 'dark' technologies being used there ??
>>

> Perhaps they dug a lot deeper than they are letting on...
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohorovi%C4%8Di%C4%87_discontinuity

"The dwarves dug too greedily and too deep.  You know what they awoke in
the darkness of Khazad-dum...shadow and flame!"

Beware the balrogs!

+ UNIX Systems Admin	 +  banging on a million typewriters will
+ Physical Sciences Div. +  Shakespeare.  Now, thanks to the Internet,
+ James Franck Institute +  we know this is not true." -Robert Wilensky