[LAU] I just don't know Jack anymore.

Brent Busby brent at keycorner.org
Thu Jun 3 10:43:39 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2 Jun 2010, david wrote:

> I don't know all those details. JackDMP 1.9.x works here where I
> couldn't get JACK 0.116 to work. But I've only got lowly single-core
> processors here.

Hmm...  That's mostly what I was wanting to know.  I've heard the 0.x
series is more mature, and I've been using it -- but does that mean the
1.x series is deprecated?  Is it working for most people?

+ UNIX Systems Admin	 +  banging on a million typewriters will
+ Physical Sciences Div. +  Shakespeare.  Now, thanks to the Internet,
+ James Franck Institute +  we know this is not true." -Robert Wilensky