[LAU] I just don't know Jack anymore.

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Sun Jun 6 14:58:37 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Sunday 06 June 2010 14:09:45 drew Roberts wrote:
> On Sunday 06 June 2010 07:24:27 Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:
> > well, try to make sendmail, exim, and postfix coexist peacefully on your
> > machine.
>
> Hmm, my first thought would be to put in 3 nics and make each listen to
> only one nic.

Then have them all use different mail spools. And different users. But from the
same user-database...

Running several jackd in parallel is easier when you use different devices and
identify them by special names. The problems arise from apps that don't allow
you to choose the jackd to connect to...

Have fun,

Arnold