[LAU] the yoshimi - jack session alliance ...

cal cal at graggrag.com
Tue Jun 8 08:00:47 UTC 2010

I've been exploring jack session support in yoshimi. There's a very first
cut at <http://www.graggrag.com/yoshimi/yoshimi-0.059-pre0.tar.bz2>.

I'd be ever so grateful if anyone with an interest in the yoshimi-jack
session alliance could give it a run, and let me know where it explodes,
dissolves your keyboard, or demonstrates other non-compliant behaviour.

I've only just got it to the point where I'm starting to poke it about
from an SM, so please don't set expectations too high just yet. Save
session and load session seem to work. I'm not getting the jack midi
connections back though, so I'm still puzzling over that one.

cheers, Cal