[LAU] Klick oddity

Dominic Sacré dominic.sacre at gmx.de
Tue Jun 8 23:03:18 UTC 2010

On Tuesday 08 June 2010 09:25:07 Julien Claassen wrote:
>    Well the reason I suggested loading a tempomap from within klick,
> was just convenience. It would help me in my setup a bit. I use
> screen to automatically start klick. If I finish klick, the virtual
> terminal it ran on is gone as well. This can be prevented with
> writing a script around klick.

Couldn't you just start a new shell in screen (C-a c) and run klick from
there? That way the virtual terminal shouldn't go away when you close
klick. Or maybe leave the interactive klick running in one (virtual)
terminal and start the one with a tempo map in another?
Oh, and doing all this in the shell also gives you nice features like a
command history and autocompletion, which would be serious overkill if
added to klick :)

Dominic