[LAU] Klick oddity

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Wed Jun 9 08:00:23 UTC 2010

Hello!
   Paul as far as I can see, nohup isn't of any help in this case.
   Dominic, When I start it in a shell, I can't start the screen from a script.
I use a shell script to create the screen session and file the virtual
terminals of the screen. There's jackd, the midi_bridges, jack_midi_clock and
klick. But as I said, the tempomap from the interactive mode was just a
sideline. Never mind me ranting in the corner. :-) The important thing would
be the Master capability in some kind of interactive mode.
   Kind regards
            Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net