[LAU] setting a samples loop points on command line

Atte André Jensen atte at email.dk
Wed Jun 9 17:01:39 UTC 2010

On 2010-06-09 18:42, Julien Claassen wrote:

Thanks for the reply, Julien

> -i:select,2500sa,4800sa,input.wav
> Should start the input.wav at 2500 samples in and will play 4800
> samples. I suppose, if you already use python, you can easily write a
> mini function to convert from stop-sample to the duration syntax.

Maybe I'm wrong, but aren't you talking about playing a sample with
ecasound? I want to "embed" the loop start and loop end points in the
sample so that other software will load the sample and recognize my loop
points. Or was that what you meant?

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk