[LAU] PaulStretch and JACK

Mike Cookson cook60020tmp at mail.ru
Sat Jun 12 19:10:01 UTC 2010

I thought very long, that it don't support JACK. But I just ran ldd, and saw a dependency on libjack.so.0. And if I try to playback when jackd is not runing, it says, that could not connect to jack server. If server is runing, it doesn't produce any signals, but silently prefers alsa. I have JACK2 and tried both with jackdbus and legacy jackd. So, what is situation?

I assume, it is undocumented and half-complete feature, but it is interesting, to have an expert opinion. I could not find any helpful information about.