[LAU] Linux Audio irc channels

Philipp Überbacher hollunder at lavabit.com
Tue Jun 15 08:08:01 UTC 2010

Excerpts from Ray Rashif's message of 2010-06-15 01:09:51 +0200:
> On 15 June 2010 03:18, Ken Restivo <ken at restivo.org> wrote:
> > On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 08:40:39AM -0700, Niels Mayer wrote:
> >>
> >> irc.freenode.net: #jack , #alsa , #opensourcemusicians , #fedora-art ,
> >> #ardour ,  #ffado ...
> >>

> > I remember there being a #lau or #lad channel on Freenode, where a lot of linux audio folks hang out.
>
> Most active of all are #ardour and #lad. There should be an ##lau or
> ##linuxaudio as well, but not as lively.

I'd say that #la-it is most active, followed by #opensourcemusicians,
both nice channels. I also like #openoctave. #lau in my experience is dead.
--
Regards,
Philipp

--
"Wir stehen selbst enttäuscht und sehn betroffen / Den Vorhang zu und alle Fragen offen." Bertolt Brecht, Der gute Mensch von Sezuan