[LAU] New Bach from Aeolus and me

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Wed Jun 16 23:29:35 UTC 2010

Hi!
   No this is BWV863 from book I! :-) I might have my faults, but missing on
something like that wouldn't be among them. :-) For that I'm much too obsessed
with the little Bach I play now and again. :-)
   As to my setp: I only have one keyboard. I played three tracks. Started with
the main manual, which played all the time, both hands. Then I added Manuals
II+II coupled and the pedals after that. Not as I would have liked to do it,
but I'm not too good with two manuals, it somehow confuses me a bit. It's
simply a strange feeling. I never worked with pedals. Well I sat at a church
organ a couple of times, but only used the pedals for some finishing chord
pushing. :-)
   TTFN
           Julien

--------