[LAU] A Bach in appology and completeness :-)

Josh Lawrence hardbop200 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 21:27:15 UTC 2010

On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 8:12 AM, Julien Claassen <julien at c-lab.de> wrote:
>  Feedback as always is welcome, positive as well as negative. It's good to
> also know about your faults. :-)

Julian,

This work is outstanding!  I'm by no means an expert on Bach, but I
love his music, and I think you've done an outstanding thing.

If you don't mind me asking, what is the process for learning a piece
of music from a score for the blind?  I know that braille is the
representation for the alphabet, but does it also do music
representation as well?

Again, great job.  Great sounding piano, too!

Josh

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com