[LAU] New music: And it's time for: Bach again! Bach again! :-)

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue Jun 22 18:13:47 UTC 2010

Hello everyone!
   So here's my first real Bach piece. The one I learnt back in 98, because we
worked on it at school. I found it so lovely, that I wanted to learn it: The
2-part invention in D minor.
http://juliencoder.de/nama/j_s_bach-d_minor_invention.ogg
   Or the dinosaur version :-)
http://juliencoder.de/nama/j_s_bach-d_minor_invention.mp3
   Or of course the website:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html
   I played it using the Tubed Keys Rhodes 73 gigasampler library from
Sampletekk and the jreverb (standford reverb), from the CAPS LADSPA collection
(unique ID: 1778).
   I hope you enjoy it. It's played a bit differently and I'm afraid a little
sloppy. But that's art. :-)
   Feedback as always very welcome!
   Kindest  regards
           Julien