[LAU] recording webradio

James Stone jamesmstone at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 09:37:59 UTC 2010

Perhaps I should use this opportunity to plug tunapie -
http://tunapie.sourceforge.net (also avail. on apt-get in debian and
ubuntu. It lists web radio/tv broadcasts, and integrates with
streamripper for recording - either instant or timed to come on in the
future.

Streamtuner is another alternative.

James