[LAU] Jack shots down or creates xruns

Thomas Hedegaard thomas at vector.dk
Fri Jun 25 16:55:25 UTC 2010

Hi Jeremy

Thanks for your help. I have installed rtirq-init right now and was able to
set it up right( I wasnt last time) When I run htop i can see my pccard ,
firewire and jack in top.

I did the changes in setup you mentioned.

But the problem is unfortunatly not solved. Jack still stops when
framesperiod is low or create xruns when high.

Best Thomas