[LAU] Sample Manager & Apps That Support Elastic Time?

Harry Van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 12:55:59 UTC 2010

Logic 9 has features as mentioned below too.
Its called the "flex" tool, and essentially does the same as the ProTool
one.

Its got another couple of fancy features when used together with the
selection
tool though, allowing the user to select the piece of audio to move, and it
will then
timestrecht before & after it. Makes for great use if a drummer misses a
hit, or guitarist
strums that little too late...

Nice features... If i ever understand the Ardour code base I might peek
about to see what
can be done... ;-)

Cheers, -Harry