[LAU] Can't get working Snd's LADSPA under Ubuntu

Mike Cookson cook60020tmp at mail.ru
Sun Jun 27 17:05:50 UTC 2010

Hello all.
I have compiled latest stable snd, version 11.6. I looked for LADSPA support and found it at core, but ladspa-related scheme files (extensions) are missing. I extracted them from Debian package since could not find initial place, where they appeared.
When I am loading ladspa.scm throught listener, I have message:
  ;use-modules: unbound variable, ladspa.scm[56]

Approriate string is (use-modules (ice-9 threads)).
I wrote (load "full_path_to_ice-9/threads.scm") and then got other message:
  ;define-module: unbound variable, /usr/share/guile/1.6/ice-9/threads.scm[64]

LADSPA menu is not appeared neither at menu bar, nor plugins menu.