[LAU] Music made with linux: Det nu (breakcore remix)

Philipp Überbacher hollunder at lavabit.com
Tue Jun 29 16:42:55 UTC 2010

Excerpts from Atte André Jensen's message of 2010-06-29 16:10:14 +0200:
> Hi
>
> I've done a remix of one of my older tunes for my project "modlys". It's
> a bit harder than usual, actually I know that this style is simply too
> much for some (most?) people. But I share it here anyways, hoping
> someone enjoys it...
>
> http://music.modlys.dk/track/det-nu-breakcore-remix
>
> http://modlys.dk/audio/det_nu_breakcore.ogg
> http://modlys.dk/audio/det_nu_breakcore.mp3

Hey, thanks for sharing. I personally liked the beginning and the last
30 seconds or so, the middle was a bit boring for me, maybe simply to
repetitive, not sure. Anyway, good to hear some nice breakcore around
here :)
--
Regards,
Philipp

--
"Wir stehen selbst enttäuscht und sehn betroffen / Den Vorhang zu und alle Fragen offen." Bertolt Brecht, Der gute Mensch von Sezuan