[LAU] Music made with linux: Det nu (breakcore remix)

James Morris james at jwm-art.net
Tue Jun 29 16:59:08 UTC 2010

On 29 June 2010 15:20, Florent Berthaut <florentberthaut at no-log.org> wrote:
> Atte André Jensen a écrit :
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> I've done a remix of one of my older tunes for my project "modlys". It's a
>> bit harder than usual, actually I know that this style is simply too much
>> for some (most?) people. But I share it here anyways, hoping someone enjoys
>> it...
>>
>> http://music.modlys.dk/track/det-nu-breakcore-remix
>>

> Hi ,
>
> Great remix !!
> The rythms are really cool .
> Did you use Renoise for that ?

Yeah, I second this question. The beats in this (det_nu_breakcore)
track are the kind of thing I've attempted on many occasions to do in
Ardour - slicing up beats manually (and then running to the Ardour
forums to complain that Ardour crashes - 2yr ago).

http://jwm-art.net/art/audio/monkey_boy.mp3

a not very clean sound unlike det_nu_breakcore.

james.