[LAU] Music made with linux: Det nu (breakcore remix)

Antanas Budriūnas antanasb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 20:22:22 UTC 2010

Atte,

nice to listen! I follow your talented creative work.

2010/6/29 Atte André Jensen <atte at email.dk>:
> On 2010-06-29 18:42, Philipp Überbacher wrote:
>
>> Hey, thanks for sharing. I personally liked the beginning and the last
>> 30 seconds or so, the middle was a bit boring for me, maybe simply to
>> repetitive, not sure.
>
> Might be. I'm not too used to doing this style, so I would have to put it
> away for some time and redo parts later with fresh ears. It's a puzzle that
> you (I) need to practice solving.

I hope you expect to hear not only praise and applause.
Concerning repetitivity and boring. In the original song there was
refrain melody as dynamic peak.
Without it you need some leading pad in that episode to overwhelm fine
chopped drums. IMHO.

Antanas