[LAU] ASCAP Assails Free-Culture, Digital-Rights Groups

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 16:46:59 UTC 2010

Hey guys!
Lots of super interesting arguments, I will have to carefully re-read it and
then reply.
Paul's argument against my article is really interesting.

In general, looking quickly through the discussion, I can say that my bus
analogy was
really-really bad as any physical object versus ideas analogy, shouldn't
have made it.

And another short note to Dave: you can take my article and copy it and sell
it, but you cannot
substitute my name, cause that is plagiarism. Plagiarism is something very
bad.

All in all, I feel that we all share very similar values and its just
wording and phrases and some details.
Anyway, I will respond later in a more detailed manner, I think our
discussion is very intelligent and
raises some interesting points, plus I am happy my article was challenged.

Cheers!
Louigi.