[LAU] jackMiniSynth - how to compile?

Josh Lawrence hardbop200 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 12:54:42 EST 2010

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 11:50 AM, David Baron <d_baron at 012.net.il> wrote:
> Now how does one use it?

I'm not at home right now, so I don't have access to my MIDI stuff.
but simple running the resulting file gives me this:

<s> <r> <filt_a> <filt_d> <filt_s> <filt_r> <filt_env_amount> <sweep>

which gives some clues.

there are a LOT of little utilities and synths on that page:
jackOrgan, miniFMsynth, miniArp, simpleArp; all of these things might
be fun to play with!  I've emailed the author in the hopes that he'll
continue to support them.

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com