[LAU] Descent synth as dssi

Frank Kober goemusic at yahoo.fr
Sat Mar 6 05:25:44 EST 2010

> Or the CALF Organ.

I find all three whysynth, yoshimi and calf wonderful synths.

Attached are a couple of very slow Pad-type patches for calf organ that I made some time ago. It really has a warm and rich sound going way beyond organ type sounds.
IMO they sound best if you add a little reverb ladspa behind.
Hope you guys find them useful. You'll need to extract the archive and append that xml to your ~/.calfpresets file (or create that file if you don't have it yet.

Regards
Frank