[LAU] New FLOSS GNU/Linux based recording studio

Giorgio - Audiophilo anomalsound at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 08:32:03 EST 2010

> Is it ubuntu 9.10 with or without pulseaudio ;)

Pulse... what? ;-)
Just kidding, we obviously use jack. :-)

It is new, right?

I hope it works out well.

We started 3 months ago with this studio and for now everything seems to
work perfectly, we have produced a record of an italian artist that will be
released soon together with the film she shoot recently (she's also an
actress). We have also recorded and mixed the new album of Andy Just the
harmonicist of the (Robben) Ford blues band.
I really hope this luck won't abandon us :-)