[LAU] Music made with linux: Modlys/Flow

Antanas Budriūnas antanasb at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 14:30:14 EST 2010

Hi, Atte and others,

2010/3/7 Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen at gmail.com>:
> Hi
>
> I'm happy to announce a new album from my electronica project "modlys".
> The album is called "Flow" and was written, recorded and produced during
> February as part of rpm2010.

I only listened to some songs and not entirely from the start till end.
Nicely balanced (in all meanings) music for such short schedule.
But it can't hold my attention for longer time – after a minute comes
a wish to skip further.
I stay with my former opinion: the first album, „Modlys“ – the best.
(Of course such opinion is influenced by my contemporary-academic background)

Anyway, thanks for sharing!

Antanas Budriūnas