[LAU] FX question

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sun Mar 7 17:07:18 EST 2010

Hello everyone!
   I wonder could anyone help me here. I'm looking for a special effect in this
song (sorry no better version found on youtube):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOWRFAu4xts
   It's around 16-17 seconds. Is that some kind of delay split by frequency. I
once heard something a bit similar done with freqtweak.
   I'd be greatful for any help. Even better if someone roughly knows how to
achieve it with some commandline utility (csound, etc.).
   Kindly yours
              Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net