[LAU] FX question

Will Light visinin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 03:14:17 EST 2010

it's just a pretty straightforward stutter/"glitch" type retriggering
effect.  you *could* use a plug-in, but that would be cheating!
stuff like this can be achieved in ardour pretty easily...just take
the clip that you want to mess with and split it on either side of the
bit you want to work with, then duplicate it a number of times to get
the desired effect.  play with the grid size or just turn it off
entirely if you want something arrhythmic.  editing trickery like this
is all about what sounds good to you.

then just throw a filter on the track and use automation to sweep it around!

-w