[LAU] Chord finder?

David García Garzón david.garcia at upf.edu
Mon Mar 8 18:40:18 EST 2010

Yep, my mistake. I included all the files that should go in clam-networkeditor-
examples also in clam-networkeditor. I rebuild some new packages. Should be
'1.4.0-3'. Warn me if there is some other problem.

A Divendres 14 Agost 2009 13:23:30, David García Garzón va escriure:
> It is more sophisticated and sure not as precise as getting midi but CLAM's
> chordata may be helpfull. It takes the chord from audio. It works with mp3
> files but CLAM NetworkEditor has an example (tonalanalysis) that does the
> same with realtime audio input.
>
> BTW, any one willing to sponsor the debian packages?
>
> A Dissabte, 25 de juliol de 2009 21:18:07, Ken Restivo va escriure:
> > Are there any Linux apps like this which will take MIDI in via ALSA MIDI
> > and/or JACK MIDI?
> >
> > http://www.gootar.com/piano/
> >
> > That would be sweet. Play a chord; get its name.
> >
> > Alternately, if no such thing exists, is there any way to get ALSA MIDI
> > into Javascript to use as input into this app?
> >
> > -ken

David García Garzón
(Work) david dot garcia at upf anotherdot edu
http://www.iua.upf.edu/~dgarcia