[LAU] selecting between two streams of midi clock

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 06:43:39 EST 2010

Hi

I have to applications running that generates midi clock and then
sooperlooper which syncs to incoming midi clock. I need to be able to
select which of the two midi clocks is send to sooperlooper. The thing
should be controlled from something like osc, since a pd patch is
controlling this in the first place.

I tried pd but apparently [midirealtimeout] reads from any input, which
makes it impossible to seperate the two streams.

I also tried chuck, but for some reason it doesn't send out midi clock,
at least I get "RtMidiOut::sendMessage: event parsing error!"

What options (besides writing it myself) do I have left?

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk