[LAU] CC for dummies

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 05:29:29 EST 2010

Hi

I don't understand the CC license at all. I could dig through a jungle
starting with google, and I *have* read and understood the basics
regarding CC. I'm hoping for some personal experiences in plain
language. Here goes:

1) What's the advantages for the artist with CC compared to "All rights
reserved".

2) What's the disadvantages for the artist with CC compared to "All
rights reserved".

3) What's the advantages for the consumer with CC compared to "All
rights reserved".

I assume there's no disadvantages for the customer with CC...

Thanks in advance for any input.

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk