[LAU] audiosonica

sevol sevols.ear at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 13:47:46 EDT 2010

On 3/16/10, drew Roberts <zotz at 100jamz.com> wrote:
> On Monday 15 March 2010 15:26:14 sevol wrote:
>> > Which CC License? If a good one, couldn't fixes be sent along?
>>
>> It says: Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Generic.
>>
>> But understand, nobody in their right mind would want my fixes. O_o
>
> Not such a good one then.
>
> Sure, no one would likely want mine either, but someone's fixes might
> improve
> things.
>
> all the best,
>
> drew

Totally, I think at least the idea of the site has great
possibilities, & hopefully, the accuracy of info will get better as
time goes on.

As for the license, I think some of your comments from other threads
on LAU have made me more aware of all the variant CC licenses, but
generally it's not something I go out of my way to look at in much
detail. Perhaps I should more often.

thanks,
-s