[LAU] HDSP 9652+Win 7 == update flash - bye bye Linux audio & Alsa?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 11:27:53 EDT 2010

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 5:34 AM, Florian Faber <faber at faberman.de> wrote:
> On 03/16/10 23:55, Paul Davis wrote:
>
>>> The hdspe series is another case, it has its firmware on a flash.
>> so, who's going to raise this with RME? me or you?
>
> I can contact the author, but I have no 9652 to check.
>

> Flo

I worked directly with Thomas Charbonell when he did a lot of the
original work. I'm happy to work with you or anyone else to do testing
on anything that would help move Alsa support up to the most recent
RME firmware revision.

We can talk more off line about what that might look like and how we
can make it work for you.

Cheers,
Mark