[LAU] audiosonica

Marco Sacco info at audiosonica.com
Mon Mar 22 06:33:39 EDT 2010

Hi Joan,

thanks for your feedback!

That picture is actually not very precise, the graphyst was not an
engineer and some of the pictures may be not perfect. But very few, I think.

About the text, fons here, suggested me some errors, which I promptly
corrected.

I'm consistently revising the text, in order to always extend and
improve it, so if you see something weird don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers

Marco Sacco