[LAU] qtractor does not build lv2 external ui

Hartmut Noack zettberlin at linuxuse.de
Fri Mar 26 06:48:55 EDT 2010

Am 26.03.2010 09:41, schrieb Rui Nuno Capela:
> On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 01:53:26 +0100, Hartmut Noack wrote:
>>> point is, i suggest you to grab libslv2 from the packman repositories
>>> and hope you'll be fine with it then
>>
>> Can it be any better/different then the same version build from source,
>> taken from drobilla?
>>

> why don't you try with the packman package? it works pretty reliably on my
> several opensuse11.2 boxes, which are in fact where all development goes ;)

Very well then -  I removed the Drobilla-slv2 in /usr/local and rebuild
the qtractor-svn with the packages from Packman.
Still the same...
I can only guess, that this is triggered by some not-so-well working
Plugins.Hard to say, Il maybe or the experimental modules from CALF. All
those are installed from Packman though...

> all i can say is that i find this rdf/redland paraphernalia a utter and
> disgusting dependency-hell. just don't blame me :)

I dont :-)
I appreciate your work very much and I use it now with a lot of fun
using DSSI-Versions of CALF, Specimen, Yoshimi ... you nae it ;-)

> if slv2 et al. cannot be put to work properly on your system, i recommend
> you to forgo lv2 plugin support in qtractor (./configure --disable-lv2) and
> carry on

I do, for now ;-)
Thanks a lot for your support and for your work :-)