[LAU] RTA/EQ for room analysis in Linux

Brent Busby brent at keycorner.org
Tue Mar 30 04:42:27 EDT 2010

I've seen a few Java programs out there, which, while not actually
written for Jack/Alsa, would probably be usable.  What's out there
that's recommended/good for this though?  Is there anything that will
work directly with Jack (and use a RME/Hammerfall as an interface)?

I have an analog 30-band stereo graphic equalizer already that I could
use in conjunction with this, if that would help.

+ UNIX Systems Admin	 +  banging on a million typewriters will
+ Physical Sciences Div. +  Shakespeare.  Now, thanks to the Internet,
+ James Franck Institute +  we know this is not true." -Robert Wilensky