[LAU] patch editor/librarian for the CZ101 ?

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Tue Mar 30 07:33:55 EDT 2010

Greetings,

Anyone still using hardware synths out there in LAU-land ?

Years ago my CZ101 was severely smoke-damaged in a fire. Recently I got
out the DeOxit, took apart the keyboard, and cleaned that sucker from
stem to stern. I'm happy to report that the unit performs perfectly
again, though with a few rather sticky buttons that will hopefully
loosen up over time.

I'm now looking for an editor/librarian for the CZ101. Alas, JSynth
doesn't include support for the 101, and I haven't found anything else
for Linux. I'd gladly use Wine to run a recommended Windows-based editor
if nothing else can be found.

Any suggestions ?

TIA,

dp